Moon Diary Moon Diary

an amazing piece of art

this was amazing i was pulled into the world as soon as it started, i felt a connection the both the moon and the invisible man. i can't really describe how I felt but this was truly masterful, the art was just gorgeous and pleasing to watch, the music as fantastic and really captured the feel and just the way the story was told with such poetry it was... it was just... well lets just say 30 minutes wasn't enough i could of watched the moon all day and still be fascinated.

well done and thank you for this wonderful piece of art

eyes wide open eyes wide open

i read your comments don't worry

very very very nice art style it may well be traced but it works so well if this had blocky stiff tween movent it just wouldn't work, the smooth art and transitions of animal to object is simply amazing to watch.

it rasies a point, a point i have often thought of but quickly through from my mind cause it's not nice to think about. this is not a huge in your face message which people seem to think is.

it's looping while i write this review and the music is sooooo nice to listen to.
the carming music and colourful art work over a grim animation is just perfect and works almost to well anyway very well made flash well done :D

Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2 Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2

loooooooooooooooooooooooooved it

i have always loved your style of animation simply made but just looks so good haha, the jokes were good though i must say the "werewolf" was very prodictable but still funny, very funny shorts and very well animated :D

Eddache responds:

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!

8-Bit Dr. Horrible Act 2 8-Bit Dr. Horrible Act 2

haha!

there is an act 2?! i feel stupid but all well no need to wait :D
another amazing toon!

8-Bit Dr. Horrible Act 1 8-Bit Dr. Horrible Act 1

amazing!

i loved every secound of this! the sounds, the music, the animation its was all above awesome.

i am looking forward to act 2! and i really mean that :D

Oney's Birffday Bash Oney's Birffday Bash

this is definitely a collab

i know that much.

not much of a review i know but hay... what you gonna do about it?

hapy birthday chris

psychicpebbles responds:

THANKS FOR THE AMAZING REVIEW LUKE JEEZ

Kos Tape Arms Kos Tape Arms

very creative

i don't see why this has only got a score in the .40s, it's not really fair how artists who put alot of effect into making something funny and original get overlooked cause it's not about sex or coke jokes.

this made me laugh and is animated really well, donkey kong was a personal highlight
but 10/10 5/5 :)

OnionsXD responds:

me neither...I presume I just have bad luck or a curse, haha. or maybe people just hate me cuz I ain't interested in teh cock jokes...haha! I'm really glad you liked it and I hope you'll watch further episodes of Kos!

Edd Egg - Sick Edd Egg - Sick

fantastic!

why didn't this get an award it is really funny and really well animated. the singing part was the best bit some truly original :D

Watering Watering

a pile of cool

people will say "oh this is like david firths work" but who cares really. i liked this alot, the art style, the strange un-nurving music and disturbing creatures it all was awesome (the bit when he grows one on the pig creature was a personal highlight). i'm looking forward to seeing more of your work

Happy Birthday Tommy!2 Happy Birthday Tommy!2

nice little shorts

very nice bunch of shorts the 3rd one was the best well done :)

psychicpebbles responds:

Haha, it's my favorite too. It gets you "pumped". (Get it? I'm so stupid)